Renting at Hugo Apartments
Hugo Apartments are located at 15, 19, and 25 Hugo Crescent, near the Homer Watson Boulevard and Stirling Avenue South intersection. The buildings offer one and two-bedroom, freshly painted suites featuring spacious layouts with large windows and balconies for comfortable living. Surrounded by trees in a quiet area of Kitchener, the apartment provides an ideal space to end the day.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Laminate floors and carpet in the bedrooms
- Large windows
- Kitchens include full-sized fridge and stove
- Small cats and dogs are welcome
- Outdoor parking
- Onsite laundry room on lower level
- Secured entrances
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Dedicated onsite staff available
Your community offers:
- Easy access to Conestoga Parkway
- Close to schools and public transportation
- Short drive to grocery stores, pharmacy, restaurants, and other retail outlets
- Few minutes to parks: Meinzinger, Mausser, Lakeside, and Concordia
*Hydro not included
Outdoor Parking: $45/month
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!
"Suite images shown represent standard unit finishes, which may differ between units. Suite layout varies."