Renting at Hoffman Apartments
Located near the Homer Watson Boulevard and Conestoga Parkway intersection, these beautiful low-rise properties at 356-360 Hoffman Street in Kitchener, offer one and two-bedroom apartments. Floor plans feature spacious layouts with ample storage, large kitchens, bedrooms, and bathrooms with big windows. Some units offer laminate and ceramic floors. Residents can enjoy large balconies for extended living space and windows suitable for adding an air conditioning unit. On-site laundry rooms are located on the second floor of both buildings and indoor and outdoor parking is available. Hoffman Apartments is located close to schools, restaurants, banks, medical centres, and shopping.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Spacious layouts
- Some suites offee dark laminate, ceramic and carpet floors
- Open concept layouts
- Large, bright spaces
- Ample cupboard and storage space
- Eat-in dining area
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Full-sized, energy-efficient, coin-operated laundry machines on second floor of each property
- Dedicated onsite staff
Your community offers:
- Easy access to Conestoga Parkway and Highway 8
- Short distance to Connestoga Mall
- Across the street from Meinzinger Park, Lakeside Park, Concordia Park, and bike paths
- Grand River Transit Route 11 just steps away
- Queen Elizabeth Public School, St. Bernadette Catholic School, and St. Mary's High School nearby
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!