Renting at 270-274 Kingswood Estates
These beautiful one- and two-bedroom suites offer a mix of laminate, ceramic, and carpet throughout with spacious layouts. Our suites with walk-in closets boast extra space - ideal for your everyday storage needs. The property includes well-maintained laundry rooms on the second floor of each building and some suites include balconies for an extended living space. Minutes from restaurants, shopping, groceries, banks and medical offices, Kingswood Estates is also surrounded by Alpine Park, McLennan Park and just a short distance to Peter Hallman Ball Yard. Grand River Transit - Route 11 is right in front of the building and Conestoga Parkway connects you to Conestoga College, downtown Waterloo, Stratford, Cambridge, and more.
PROMO! FREE first month's rent. Select suites only and some conditions apply. Call for more info.
$250 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers. Some conditions apply.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Large suites
- Unique layouts
- Ample storage space throughout
- Blinds included in select suites
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Laundry on the second floor of each building
- Secured entrances
- Dedicated onsite staff
- Our dedicated Customer Care Centre is open seven days a week
Your community offers:
- Minutes from Conestoga Parkway (HWY 7/8) and the 401
- Grand River Transit - Route 11 outside your door
- Forest Glen Plaza just minutes away including Shopper's Drug Mart, No Frills, Dollar Tree and TD Bank
- Close to Fairview Park mall including Wal-Mart and Hudsons' Bay
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic School, Alpine Public and St. Mary's High School are within walking distance
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Call our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!