Renting at 262-266 Kingswood Estates
Minutes from Homer Watson Blvd and Blockline Road, Kingswood Estates is located at 262-266 Kingswood Drive, in an excellent Kitchener location! These beautiful one- and two-bedroom suites offer a mix of laminate, ceramic and carpet throughout with spacious layouts. Our suites with walk-in closets boast extra space - ideal for your everyday storage needs. The property includes well-maintained laundry rooms on the second floor of each building and some suites include balconies for an extended living space. Minutes from restaurants, shopping, groceries, banks, and medical offices, Kingswood Estates is also surrounded by Alpine Park, McLennan Park, and just a short distance to Peter Hallman Ball Yard.
PROMO! Receive $200 OFF first month's rent. Select suites only and some conditions apply. Call for more info.
$250 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers. Some conditions apply.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Large suites
- Unique layouts
- Ample storage space throughout
- Blinds included in select suites
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Mix of laminate, ceramic and carpet flooring throughout
- Laundry on the second floor of each building
- Secured entrances
- Dedicated onsite staff
- Our dedicated Customer Care Centre is open 7 days a week
Your community offers:
- Minutes from Conestoga Parkway (HWY 7/8) and the 401
- Forest Glen Plaza just minutes away including Shopper's Drug Mart, No Frills, Dollar Tree, and TD bank
- Close to Fairview Park Mall including Wal-Mart, Hudson's Bay, and more
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic School, Alpine Public and St. Mary's High School are within walking distance
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Call our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!