Renting at Fairway Apartments
Fairway Apartments are located at 21 and 31 Jean Avenue in Kitchener, near Weber Street and Fergus Avenue intersection. These low-rise apartments offer one and two-bedroom suites with spacious layouts in a family-friendly community close to restaurants, schools, parks, banks, medical offices, and shopping. With easy access to Highway 8 and public transportation (bus stops for Routes 7 and 8 are located at Fergus Avenue and Weber Street East) - Fairway Apartments are in an ideal Kitchener location.
$250 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers. Some conditions apply.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Spacious layouts
- A mix of laminate, ceramic and carpet floors
- Ample cupboard and storage space
- Separate eating area
- Balconies for an extended living space
- Surface parking
- Full-sized, energy-efficient, coin-operated laundry machines on the main level of each property
- Dedicated onsite staff available Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Your community offers:
- Easy access to Highway 8 and public transportation
- Close to groceries, shopping, banks, medical offices, schools, and restaurants
- Minutes to the Fairview Park Mall and Chicopee Ski and Summer Resort
- Short distance to the local public library branch and parks
*All utilities are included
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!