Renting at Beacon Place
Located in downtown Edmonton, this high-rise property offers bachelor, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments. Beacon Place is situated just south of Jasper Avenue, Edmonton's main thoroughfare and public transit route. It is close to the City's Government District, Business District, ICE District, and the scenic Edmonton River Valley, as well as numerous restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment amenities throughout the downtown core. Closeby to University of Alberta and Macewan Unversity, this 11-storey apartment building has 82 suites featuring spacious living areas with modern finishes and full-sized appliances.
$200 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers. Some conditions apply.
PROMO! FREE first month's rent when you sign your lease within 24 hours. Select suites only. Call for more info.
*6-month lease option available*
- Luxury vinyl floors
- Upgraded kitchens and bathrooms with stainless steel appliances
- Upgraded contemporary finishes
- Private balconies for an extended living space (select suites)
- Only cats allowed
- Brand new finishes, modern lobby, and contemporary finishes
- Laundry room on each floor
- Surface or covered parking options
Your community offers:
- Downtown location
- Walking distance to public transit
- Direct access to the City's Government District, Business District, ICE District and the scenic Edmonton River Valley
- Close to numerous retail, eateries, and entertainment amenities including the City Centre Mall, the Don Wheaton Family YMCA
*Security deposit - $499