Renting at Beacon Place
Located in downtown Edmonton, this high-rise property offers bachelor, one, and two bedroom apartments. Beacon Place is situated just south of Jasper Avenue, Edmonton's main thoroughfare and public transit route. It is close to the City's Government District, Business District, ICE District, and the scenic Edmonton River Valley, as well as numerous restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment amenities throughout the downtown core. Close by to University of Alberta and Macewan University, this 11-storey apartment building has 82 suites featuring spacious living areas with modern finishes and full-sized appliances.
PROMO! 50% OFF THREE MONTH'S OF RENT when you move in by October 15th. Select suites only and some conditions apply. Call for more info.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Luxury vinyl floors
- Upgraded kitchens and bathrooms with stainless steel appliances
- Upgraded contemporary finishes
- Private balconies for an extended living space (select suites)
- Only cats allowed
- Brand new finishes, modern lobby, and contemporary finishes
- Laundry room on each floor
- Surface or covered parking options
- 24/7 maintenance support
Your community offers:
- Downtown location
- Walking distance to public transit
- Direct access to the City's Government District, Business District, ICE District and the scenic Edmonton River Valley
- Close to numerous retail, eateries, and entertainment amenities including the City Centre Mall, the Don Wheaton Family YMCA
*Security deposit: $499
*Pet fee (cats only): $25/cat/month