Renting at Rannock & Pharmacy Apartments
4 and 8 Rannock and 880 Pharmacy offers large one and two-bedroom units perfect for everyone! Rannock and Pharmacy rental apartments are located at 4 and 8 Rannock Street, and 880 Pharmacy Avenue, near the Victoria Park and Eglinton Avenue East intersection in Toronto. Floor plans feature hardwood and tile floors and galley kitchens. On-site laundry rooms are located on the lower level of each building, with full-sized energy efficient washers and dryers that are coin operated. Above ground parking is available and Rannock and Pharmacy rental apartments provide easy access to the TTC and the DVP and Highway 401. The community is only a few minutes away from Eglinton Square shopping centre and other major retailers.
PROMO! FREE 1st month's rent + 50% OFF the 2nd month when you move-in by February 1st. Select suites only and some conditions apply. Call for more info.
$200 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers. Some conditions apply.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Hardwood and ceramic floors
- Ample storage space including large storage rooms
- Galley-style kitchens
- Kitchens include full-sized fridge and stove in some suites
- Balconies in some suites for an extended living space
- Outdoor parking and lockers
- Full-sized, energy-efficient laundry machines on the main level
- Dedicated onsite staff available between 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Your community offers:
- Easy access to TTC and Highway 401
- Minutes to Eglinton Square shopping centre
- Short walk to grocery stores, pharmacy, and restaurants
- Short distance to the local public library branch and parks
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!