Renting at Cherokee Apartments
Cherokee Court Apartments are located at 165 Old Muskoka Rd. near the intersection of Muskoka Beach Rd./Frank Miller Memorial Rte. and Winewood Ave., just a short distance to HWY 11 in Gravenhurst.
This property is in an urban setting in the heart of a Muskoka Community. The building was recently renovated from top to bottom, including the corridors and the lobby entrance. Just minutes from Gull Lake and Muskoka Bay, these beautifully renovated 1 and 2 bedroom suites are perfect for those who love living close to nature, with all the comforts of city life.
Minutes from shopping, groceries, restaurants, banks and medical offices - all in downtown Gravenhurst - these low-rise apartments are perfect for everyone! For those with little ones, both Muskoka Beechgrove Public School and Gravenhurst High School are a 15-minute walk away.
What you can look forward to coming home!
Your suite offers:
- Individually heated suites
- Large open concept living space with bright windows
- Lots of kitchen and counter space for preparing a great meal
- Beautiful large windows
- Ceramic flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Upgraded lighting throughout
- Freshly painted with a modern paint pallet
- Mid-sized balcony area for an extended living space
Your new property offers:
- Pet Friendly!
- Onsite laundry facility
- Onsite building staff
- Renovated bright corridors
- Welcoming lobby
- Onsite parking
Your community offers:
- Easy access to the HWY 11
- Short commute to Huntsville, Bracebridge, Orillia and surrounding cottage areas
- The beautiful Muskoka Bay and Gull Lake are minutes away
- Lots of restaurants including: The Oar & Paddle Restaurant, Boston Pizza and Dock of the Bay
- Terry's: Your Independent Grocers, KFC, Pizza Station, ScotiaBank & RBC all close by
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!