Renting at Brookside Apartments
Located at 60 Prince Edward Street, in the quiet town of Brighton, this beautiful low-rise property is set back from the street with beautifully manicured grounds. These freshly painted and clean apartments are ideal for retirement living. An onsite laundry room is located on the main floor with new energy-efficient coin-operated machines. Above ground parking is available.
PROMOTION: Receive 1 month of rent FREE when you move in by December 15th, 2023!
*Some conditions apply, please inquire for more details.*
- Ceramic and hardwood floors
- Ample storage space including large storage rooms
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Outdoor parking
- Coin-operated laundry machines on main level
- Free garbage bag disposal and free recycling bins
- On-site staff
Your community offers:
- Easy access to Highway 2 and downtown Brighton
- Minutes to the Brighton Curling Club, the Smokehouse Eatery & Pub, The LCBO, and Rexall
- Short drive to Sobeys
- Short distance to the local public library branch and parks
All Utilities Included
Outdoor Parking: $25/month
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!
Suite images shown represent standard unit finishes, which may differ between units. Suite layout varies.