Renting at Brookside Apartments
Located at 60 Prince Edward Street, in the quiet town of Brighton, this beautiful low-rise property is set back from the street with beautifully manicured grounds. These freshly painted and clean apartments are ideal for retirement living. An onsite laundry room is located on the main floor with new energy-efficient coin-operated machines. Above ground parking is available.
$200 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers
PROMO! $200 move-in credit when you sign your lease within 24 hours. Select suites only. Call for more info.
- Ceramic and hardwood floors
- Ample storage space including large storage rooms
- Individual temperature controls
- Newer kitchen finishes including white appliances
- Surface parking available
- Coin-operated laundry machines on main level
- Free garbage bag disposal and free recycling bins
Your community offers:
- Easy access to Highway 2 and downtown Brighton
- Minutes to the Brighton Curling Club, the Smokehouse Eatery & Pub, The LCBO, and Rexall
- Short drive to Sobeys
- Short distance to the local public library branch and parks
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!