Renting at 252/256 St Andrews Apartments
Located at the corner of Southwood and St Andrews, these low rise properties offer spacious two-bedroom suites in an excellent location - these two bedroom apartments are almost 1000 square feet. With close proximity to downtown Cambridge, St Andrews is located in the Southwood community. 252/256 St. Andrews offers newly renovated suites with a modern paint pallet, newer carpet, and ceramic tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. The community is minutes away from Westgate Centre which offers a Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, and banks. St. Andrews Apartments is also a short distance from both public and Catholic elementary and secondary schools.
$200 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers. Some conditions apply.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Carpet in bedrooms and vinyl floors in living room area
- Open concept layouts with large bright windows
- Kitchens include stove and fridge
- White cabinetry and newer countertops
- Ceramic floors in the kitchen
- Ample closet and storage space
- Outdoor and visitor parking
- Laundry on the second floor of each building with full-sized energy-efficient washers and dryers
- Dedicated onsite staff
- Customer service department available
The community offers:
- Minutes to Westgate Centre which includes a Sobey's, Tim Horton's, Pet Valu and more
- St. Gregory Catholic Elementary Schoool, St. Andrew's Public School and Southwood Secondary School are close
- Close to Victoria Park, Hancock Park, Grand River, and Conservation Park
- Grand River Transit Route 62 is close to the building
- Just a short drive to downtown Cambridge