Renting at 252/256 St Andrews Apartments
Located at the corner of Southwood and St Andrews, these low rise properties offer spacious two-bedroom suites in an excellent location - these two bedroom apartments are almost 1000 square feet. With close proximity to downtown Cambridge, St Andrews is located in the Southwood community. 252/256 St. Andrews offers newly renovated suites with a modern paint pallet, newer carpet, and ceramic tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. The community is minutes away from Westgate Centre which offers a Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, and banks. St. Andrews Apartments is also a short distance from both public and Catholic elementary and secondary schools.
- Carpet in bedrooms and vinyl floors in living room area
- Open concept layouts with large bright windows
- Ceramic floors in the kitchen
- Ample closet and storage space
- Outdoor and visitor parking
- Dedicated onsite staff
- Customer service department available
The community offers:
- Minutes to Westgate Centre which includes a Sobey's, Tim Horton's, Pet Valu and more
- St. Gregory Catholic Elementary Schoool, St. Andrew's Public School and Southwood Secondary School are close
- Close to Victoria Park, Hancock Park, Grand River, and Conservation Park
- Grand River Transit Route 62 is close to the building
- Just a short drive to downtown Cambridge
*Hydro not included. Heat & Water included.
*Outdoor Parking: (1st spot): $40/month
*Outdoor Parking: (2nd spot): $50/month
"Suite images shown represent standard unit finishes, which may differ between units. Suite layout varies."